I will be in Rabat, Morocco, on 23-26 October to teach “Introduction to the Bible” at Al Mowafaqa Institute.
Here are the questions I will cover:
- Where Do Our Bibles Come From? The Genealogy of the Biblical Text.
- How Was the Bible Written? Literary Genres and Devices.
- What Books Are in the Bible? Survey of the Biblical Books.
- What Does the Bible Recount? The Biblical Stories.
- Where and When Was the Bible Born? The Biblical World.
- How to Understand the Bible? The Interpretation of Scriptures.
These fundamental questions will be the individual chapters of my course. If you can’t come, you will find a similar course on my YouTube eLearning channel (“Traversée de la Bible”). 😉
The Al Mowafaqa Ecumenical Institute of Theology, offers a university training in Christian Theology accredited by the Catholic University of Paris (for Catholic students) and the University of Strasbourg (for Protestant and Evangelical students). To apply, please visit almowafaqa.com.