This book presents a new study of the Book of Enoch’s most ancient Aramaic manuscript, discovered at Qumran and bearing siglum 4Q201. It takes advantage of new computational tools (image processing, databases) to offer a palaeographical and philological analysis of each fragment composing this manuscript, with a systematic comparison to ancient Greek, Ethiopic, and Syriac witnesses.
List of reviews:
- Dariusz Długosz, The Qumran Chronicle
- Christian Grappe, Revue d’Histoire et de Philosophie Religieuses
- André Paul, Recherches de Science religieuse
- Antonio Piñero, Estudios Biblicos
- Paul-Hubert Poirier, Catholic Biblical Quarterly
Thanks to the authors for their reviews!