This page provides a quick access to my courses, educational resources and tools that are available online.
- The Torah of Moses (requires Biblical languages and studies)
- Old Testament Philology (requires Biblical languages and studies)
- Advanced Biblical Hebrew (requires Basic Biblical Hebrew)
- Advanced Classical Hebrew (requires Advanced Biblical Hebrew)
- Classical and Jewish Aramaic (requires Advanced Biblical Hebrew)
For more courses and videos, check out my my YouTube eLearning channel.
Here are a few charts:
- Paradigm of the Hebrew strong verb
- Paradigms of Hebrew pronominal suffixes
- Comparison to Arabic:
I created keyboards to input ancient scripts using a French AZERTY keyboard. (On Mac all of my keyboards are installed at once, so you don’t need to download the keyboards again, unless there is an update.)
- Extended French: Mac • Windows
- Greek: Mac • Windows
- Hebrew: Mac • Windows
- Arabic: Windows
- Syriac: Mac • Windows
- Ethiopic: Windows
- Ugaritic: Windows
- Christian Palestinian Aramaic: Font
If you are looking for one of my publications or interviews, please have a look at my bibliography, where you will find links to PDFs and documents.
Questions & Answers
Here are answers to some of the questions that I have been asked. If you have another question, don’t hesitate to ask! 😉